Welcome to WMS Wrestling!!

Players will need to check at the middle school office for eligibility forms. 
They will need the consent and concussion forms found in the Athletic Handbook and the athletic fee. (handbooks are in the main office)
If it in NOT their first sport of the year - they will need to have a parent sign the sport permission form - found in the main office a few weeks before practice starts.

Contact: Wendall Bean